Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mcrib is back!

Yahoo! posted an article about Mcdonald's bringing back their "McRib" sandwich. Its a popular BBQ rib sandwich that they bring around for a limited time every year. The sandwich became available last week and will continue for the next six weeks. Many Mcdonald's lovers are really excited about this once a year sandwich that even some drive many miles just to find a Mcdonald's. A representative for Mcdonald's said they only have it around for a limited time to keep devoted customers.
I don't understand the hype with this sandwich. It has 27 grams of fat and it looks like rubber. I actually went out and tried the sandwich to make sure I wasn't judging the item unfairly but I found out that I didn't. The meat tastes like pieces of scrapped meats left over from dead animals and the look doesn't give it any justice. Mcdonald's proved to me once again that you get what you pay for.
image taken from mcmissouri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment